Just in time for the holidays, if you were looking to get into some guitar theory – here’s your perfect chance.
The book that I personally first learned theory with, and that I still come back to – Guitar Theory Revolution, is now on a 40% off offer for GuitarHippies readers, which lowers it from 39$ to 23$.
If you’re looking to be able to:
- Dramatically shorten your improvement curve on the guitar.
- Jam with other people and improvise your own solos.
- Understand the music that you’re playing and be able to better express yourself on your guitar.
- Be able to write your own songs.
- Open the doors to any other instrument that you’ll choose to play in the future, and be able to easily pick it up.
What I liked the most about this book is that unlike most other theory resources, which view the guitar as a “lesser” instrument to learn theory on, and try to teach from a piano (or a general, no-instrument) point of view, in Guitar Theory Revolution, the author uses the circle of 4ths and 5ths, which the guitar is tuned by, to teach you theory in a groundbreaking and very convenient way.
You'll Probably Love These Related Posts:
Join 50K+ Monthly Readers: Get the Monthly GuitarHippies Newsletter With the Most Popular Articles
The Top Guitar Hacks & Tricks, Coolest Guitar Gadget Reviews, Top 10 Music Lists and Plenty More Good Stuff.
Thank you for subscribing.